Enter your email address to get latest updates

Feb 29, 2008

I’ve Been Tagged Again!

For the second time, I have been meme’d by Divya Vikram of Dil Se... Of course, this is a little different than my first one. But again 5 things (5 facts about me!) I had fun doing it. Thanks Divya.

Here are the rules for the Meme..
  1. 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  2. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
  3. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
  4. 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

O.K. Five facts about me, right! These are the facts that occurred to my mind and of course I have confirmed them with my family, just in case, ha ha!

1. I am innocent according to my husband and pretty according to my daughter. Really! Is it true?

2. I am so friendly, but when I meet a new person, the conversation has to start from their side, as I am little shy. Once I make new friends, I will be so friendly with them.

3. I too have a fear of dogs just like Divya as she said in her meme. When I go for a walk with my family, if I notice a dog at a distance, I totally avoid that street.

4. I am obsessed with cleanliness. I always keep my home clean and wish for the same even at the public places. That’s too bad, right!

5. My family certifies that I cook yummy food.

So, these are the five facts I have known about myself (of course my family). That was fun doing this meme. Thanks again Divya.

Now I want to tag some of my blog friends and hear what they would say about themselves.

Kalai
Mythreyee
Shankari
Deepa
Annu

13 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

Nice meme :) Pumpkin powder is something new for me, will try it sometime:)

Mythreyee said... [Reply]

That was a good meme to read and a chance to know you.

Deepa said... [Reply]

Thats really good one !!!Thank you you for tagging me

Unknown said... [Reply]

Thanks for the meme..Nice to hear about u Uma..

Finla said... [Reply]

Well seeing you profile picture i have to agree with your hubby and daughter.
Wish i cleaned up like you. I hate cleaning

Bharathy said... [Reply]

Such a cute meme,Uma..Enjoyed reading! :)...
Cute template too..esp with that table mat overflowing in the top right corner above!

Sagari said... [Reply]

nice to know few things about u uma

Kalai said... [Reply]

Nice meme, Uma! Now, I've got to think about what I want to say, huh? Thanks for tagging me and will respond in a future post! :)

Cham said... [Reply]

Ha ha, nice meme. I had a fear of dog too :( but not now. The cleanliness , forget it I polish my home like U and feel the same :) So u r not alone.

Annu said... [Reply]

Thank you Uma for tagging me,It was fun doing.

I am tagging you back :-)

Thanks
Annu

Rosie said... [Reply]

Enjoyable meme to read Uma! Ahh I know about being shy too :)

Rosie x

vandana rajesh said... [Reply]

nice easy recipe uma and thanks for visiting my page too.

Vaishali said... [Reply]

Uma, good to learn a little more about you. You definitely cook yummy-looking food!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Your comments and suggestions are most welcome. Hope to see you again! -Uma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...