Enter your email address to get latest updates

Feb 22, 2008

Another Pleasant Experience…

One more lovely experience has happened to me. My nice friend Dell of Cooking and the City has tagged me for a meme. Thank you Dell, it was really fun doing this. Here it goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Enjoying life in my first foreign country, Hong Kong. Started collecting new recipes. Making new experiments with food.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Hmm.. Again enjoying life in US by watching my kids grow. Just returned home from our long, happy trip to my sister’s place in MD.

Five snacks you enjoy
  1. Cookies
  2. Fruits
  3. Any Homemade snacks
  4. Nuts
  5. French Fries

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire

  1. Help the poor in need
  2. Make a world tour
  3. Buy all the latest gadgets
  4. Build a luxurious and beautiful house
  5. Enjoy as much as I can

5 Bad Habits

  1. Thinking too much
  2. Not being strong in decision making
  3. Feeling shy to mingle with people
  4. I can’t think of any other bad habit as far as I know.

5 things you like doing?

  1. Working on my computer and of course blogging
  2. Reading
  3. Cooking
  4. Watching Comedy Shows and movies
  5. Pleasure walking with my family

5 things you would never wear again

  1. High Heels
  2. Tight Jeans (Ouch.. They hurt)
  3. Dangling ear rings (I feel they don’t suit me)
  4. Tattoos
  5. Artificial Nails (I just don’t like them, I don’t know why!)

5 Favourite Toys

  1. All of my precious collectibles
  2. My Digital Camera
  3. My Computer
  4. My MP3 Player
  5. All of my Kids’ toys (he he)

I would like to tag some of my blog friends. Here goes the list:

Asha
Cham
Daily Meals
Mansi Desai
Vanamala

11 comments:

Kalai said... [Reply]

Uma, it was great learning more about you! Can't wait to see what others have to say, too! See you next week. :)

Dhivya said... [Reply]

wow!great information abt u!!!!!as kalai said waiting for others have tosay...

Cham said... [Reply]

wow, interesting to learn someone personal interests... My diary will be opened soon.... thanks to give such opportunity Uma.

Saikat said... [Reply]

hi,
i wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the blog.
blogsjam is a new web-based blog reader, organized by channels.


pl. check it out, and contact me at saibose@gmail.com, if you have any questions.
we also have a cool widget, that will not only help get more
distribution for your blog,
but it can also be used to feature fresh and contextual posts on your blog.

thx-Saikat

FH said... [Reply]

Hi Uma, I love the colors in your blog, beautiful!:)

Great MeMe, good to know about you. Thanks for tagging me, I have already done this (my last MeMe!). Read here!:))

http://aromahope.blogspot.com/2008/01/
southern-hush-puppies-my-last-meme.html

Mythreyee said... [Reply]

I loved reading the "if i were a millionare" section.

Sig said... [Reply]

That was a nice me-me Uma... Can't imagine life without high heels :)

Daily Meals said... [Reply]

Nice Meme Uma! It's nice to know more about you and thank you for tagging me dear...

Archana Doshi said... [Reply]

Nice meme uma! Good to know more about you

Rosie said... [Reply]

I really enjoyed reading your MeMe Uma! MeMe's are a great way of learning about our Blog friends :D

Rosie x

Deeba PAB said... [Reply]

Great meme Uma, made for nice reading! Thanks for dropping by my blog so i found yours. Cheers Deeba

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Your comments and suggestions are most welcome. Hope to see you again! -Uma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...